Friday 31 August 2012

ZARA: BACK IN BLACK

I've decided I'm going to get back in touch with my inner goff this winter. Over summer I enjoyed a bit of an unexpected love affair with all things floral, and it was mighty nice while it lasted, but after I spotted THIS adorable wee goff in Look magazine this week...


..and read THIS article by my pal Carrie at The Herald, I'm full on obsessed with all things black again.

Zara has a FIT collection of classic black pieces for autumn and winter including leather, embroidery, studs and chunky knits for a hot, GROWN UP GOFF look. What do you reckon? Banging, right?










I. NEED. EVERYTHING. It seems the less money I have, the more fantasy wishlists I create - torturous! Anyone else do that? I know you do, don't EVEN pretend.


Also, sorry this post is so similar to the last one, but, like, shut yer freakin gob OK? HAPPY FRIDAY!




2 comments:

Mairead said...

Preach! I pure LOVE wearing all black. In the 'heat' yesterday I think I was the only one in tights, black skirt and black top. However, I did add some colour with a black&white cardi thang. Lolz. Also, Zara is DANGEROUS GROUND right now - I popped in yesterday and literally had to run out as I wanted everything. I had that black dress with the studs on in my hands for an uncomfortably long time until I forced myself to dump it and run. I'm supposed to be on a spending ban.. WHY DO I GO NEAR SHOPS THEN HUH?!

Mairead said...

Also, my hair is added colour yeah?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...