Tuesday 13 March 2012

WINO FOREVER

Happy suicide Tuesday y'all!

Let's all just chill for a sec and take some time to remember how awesome Winona Ryder (particularly late 80s and early 90s Winona Ryder) really was/is/will always be. Why? Why the hell not.



Wino and Claire... My head just exploded from awesomeness.












Beetlejuice, Heathers, Mermaids and Girl Interrupted (and Little Women but shhh don't tell anyone) are all rightfully up there as Winona classics, but who could forget the amaze-balls Reality Bites from 1994? Doesn't the trailer make you YEARN for the simpler times of the 90s, with good pals, good chats and good coffee? I mean, sure, I was SEVEN in 1994 but that's not the point...

Dated, yeah but relevant nonetheless.




You and me (and Winona) and five bucks. Sorted.

And also, My Sharona stuck in my head all day now. No bad thing!



PS I'm bringing "what is your glitch?" back. Get ready, this is SO happening.

4 comments:

Sisters Don't Share said...

Ahhhh I love Winona, especially Beetlejuice Winona.

Abigail Horsey said...

I love this girl! She is seriously cool! All those pictures are really amazing, i love the one where she is holding a cigerette and the packet. Awesome. xxx

http://velvetpassion.blogspot.com/

Juliet said...

Ahh, so much love for her.

P said...

I have to say that "Reality Bites" is actually my favourite of all Winona movies. I'm so glad someone else likes it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...