Tuesday 27 March 2012

LITTLE BLACK DRESS

Pretty unexciting post for y'all - sorry! Still working all hours at the moment and haven't had much of a chance to peruse the shops or get inspired recently.

But even I couldn't fail to notice that the weather has suddenly got a lot more spring-like these past few days which prompted me to pick up this little number...



 Black knitted slouchy dress from Boutique at Topshop

Picture it with bare legs, long silver necklaces and some black Ray Bans...

 Can't help but think this is the perfect thing to ease me into summer. It's casual and comfortable looking and I love the semi-sheer effect of the open knit. Hopefully this will come up as long and slouchy as it appears in the picture - Boutique stuff does tend to run slightly oversized, I've found.

PLEASE stay nice into the weekend so I actually have somewhere interesting to wear it other than the office, my car, Cessnock co-op and my house...


2 comments:

P said...

That's really cute - although i do try to avoid dark colours in the sunshine, but I really like the idea of it combined with the accessories you described.

Kirsty said...

Haha I meant to add that another reason I love it is because it's black! I've been bingeing on colour recently, I miss my goff roots! X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...