Wednesday 30 March 2011

RAINBOW INSPIRATION

Pretty much a visual representation of my mood today:

















source
source



Ah, that was nice, eh? Refreshing to see just some pics without me nattering on and on and on...

Sometimes I think I harp on a bit too much and it maybe puts folk off? I dunno...

I have a wee formspring thing over on the sidebar there near the top <--- so if you guys want less writing more pics, a wider variety of posts (what's happening in my life, not just abstract fashion) or WHATEVER, I'd be really interested in hearing your thoughts.

Post me a wee comment, it's anonymous, and it would really help me switch up FFS, as I'm aware that at the moment the posts are all a bit of a random bag - mad as a box of frogs you might say....

x

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Love every single one of these photos! Thanks for sharing x

Anonymous said...

I love the blue hair, and those shoes with all the sweets on are amazing! :D
and before I forget, the doc martens! ahh, soo freakin cool. Do want! xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...