Monday 1 August 2011

I GOT A POCKET GOT A POCKET FULLA SUNSHINE

For no other reason except that it's hilarious and I'm in a stupid mood alone in the newsroom, please enjoy this video. YOU. ARE. WELCOME!

The temptation to pull out these headphones and just start SCREAMING this at the top of my lungs is torturous right now! You don't even know...



On another related note, did you realise that Natasha Bedingfield sang a version of this song ENTIRELY IN SIMLISH for the new Sims advert?

No, SERIOUSLY.



If that's not comedy gold I don't know what is.

Happy Monday folks!


(Thanks to Lynsey Monaghan for introducing these videos into my life.)

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

Ahh I love this!! Cannot tell you how many times I have rewound this part of Easy A lol. Great blog :) x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...