Thursday 19 August 2010

NUMERO UNO!

Well hello!

My first post! How exciting! Can you tell by the exclamations that I am excited?!! Well I am. I wholeheartedly embrace this blogging lark and I'm jumping on the bandwagon all guns blazing. However, contrary to the fact that lately it seems that every young girl with the vaguest interest in fashion/music/books/art has a blog (so basically every single young girl), it is in fact HARD to set up. You have no idea how long it's taken me to get it to look pretty and colourful and I'm still not convinced it looks right... I liked to think I was pretty savvy at the old computertronics but this has been an eye-opening experience, and I must admit I'm sorely disappointed in my lack of HTML know how. So like, typing <.PINK> or whatever, DOESN'T actually make the words pink? Maaaaan. Toto, we're not in Myspace anymore.

Anyhoo, due to the fact I've been scratching my head, hunched over my (new shiny) laptop, guzzling green tea and sighing emotionally/frustratedly for about 2 hours now, I'm pretty much too damn tired to blog about anything in particular, except, it seems, how excited I am about this new blog and the fact I'm computerly retarded.

But fear not, you can expect some decent, hopefully interesting posts in the next few days concerning many things, including fashion, music, books etc. But mainly fashion if I'm honest since it's the one out those three that gets me most excited. I guess it ties with books actually, and music comes a close third. Well maybe it's a little further down the list than third - to be honest I don't give as much of a crap about music as I used to, so there may be very few posts on music. Let's not set the topics in stone man, this is only my first post, let's go with the flow, ken? BUT I can promise Some of them will include photos, if I can cope with the uploading/resizing/placing ordeal.

I've become a cliche and I frickin' love it!

Kirsty x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...