Sunday 12 February 2012

ADVANCED STYLE

So, a while back I became mildly OBSESSED with Advanced Style after I wrote that post on Iris Apfel for MAC and discovered she was much-loved by the eccentric blog which celebrates stylish older folk.

Imagine my excitement when I noticed on Style Rookie this morning that Advanced Style are making a documentary AND book, and my beloved Iris features in both :)

Have a gander at the trailer and feel instantly better about your life. Seriously.






Best quotes -

"I just like to feel better dressed than other people." (NEW MANTRA)

"This is what I am, this is what you get."

"I'm not ready for a convent or anything, so I can wear leopard glasses."

"Young women, you're going to be an old woman someday. Don't worry about it. Don't sweat it. Every era builds character."


Absolutely love it. Can I hang about with them?

4 comments:

Karen said...

Wow I actually can't WAIT for this. If I look half as good as they all do when I'm 90 I'll be laughing x

Laura. said...

yay can't wait.

Abigail. said...

That was fantastic! What inspiring women

DEMI said...

i really like your blog its just amazing!!
so much inspiring at your blog

lots of love..
demi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...