Friday 30 December 2011

DAKOTA FANNING FEBRUARY UK ELLE COVER

OK, so this is a shameless reblog, but I can't stop looking at how beautiful Dakota fanning is on the February subscriber's cover of Elle UK...



Those matte, velvety pink lips and nails are to die for, no?

I've always loved Dakota Fanning's look. Although younger sister Elle is classically more model-esque, Dakota's features are interesting, and there's just something about her face that draws me in...

Definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for this when it hits the shops.

Happy Hogmanay eve!

5 comments:

fritha louise said...

I used to quite dislike Dakota if I'm honest, mainly cause she just played an annoying whingey screaming kid in most films, but now she's older and has *proper* roles I really like her. V. jealous I don't look like that...

Mairead said...

My copy came through the door this morn - she looks unreal. I absolutely adore the matte red. Don't think I could pull that off though! What a wee babe x

Max said...

Nevermind the admitidly gorgeous lipstick, check out those eyebrows!!!
Is it weird I have an obsession with eyebrows, the thicker the better :P

Thank you for your lovely comment, gutted you didn't come to the Scottish Bloggers Meet, but you have to come to the next one, there will be booze a plenty involved!!!

Max
x

Rani from Cupcake Couture said...

I finally opened this today its been lying unloved and I hadnt seen what the cover was yet. I actually stroked her lips. Perfect perfect lips

Lisa Wooten said...

God bbless

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...