Saturday 3 December 2011

BAGS BAGS AND MORE BAGS

Oh how I love me a designer bag! Well, did you know (cos I didn't) that e-handbag retailer extraordinaire, MyBag.com, are running some PRETTY SWEET offers over this festive season? One in particular caught my eye - 15% off their bevvy of vintage designer beauties. Beauties liiiiiike...


Aquascutum


Gucci

Pucci

Guy Laroche

And my persona favourite...


It's only a freakin' CHANEL mini backpack! I die...

You just need to enter VINTAGE15 at the checkout. I'm actually not sure how long this offer runs for but try it anyway... Other awesome ones coming up this month include 50% off snoods, 20% off clutch bags, 15% off Disney Couture and 75% of Dior scarves. Pretty nifty, aye? Aye.



PS Turns up my mug is on the Mulberry offical blog afterall. LOLZ!

PPS Tomorrow is the last day to enter my Monki giveaway to win a little black velvet dress. It's pretty awesome, if I do say so myself.

1 comment:

Gillian said...

That Chanel backpack is such a babe of a bag, I want one!

Gillian x
elevatormusik.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...