Friday 19 April 2013

JULIANNE MOORE COVERS T MAGAZINE

Julianne Moore covers New York Times' T Magazine this month, looking stunning as ever.

I've always thought Julianne Moore is an absolute stone fox - remember her in that Bulgari campaign? Ooft. Hard to believe she's 52. Crazy!

I could look at these all day...








Remember when you used to crimp your hair for a night out at the Garage and it'd end up looking like this by the end of the night?

Such a superbabe, and she plays the crazy mum in the new Carrie remake out soon - as if you needed another reason to go see it!




3 comments:

sarah said...

52 are you kidding me??? Oh my god, I thought she was in her early forties!!

Gemma Talbot said...

Wow, love this cover x

http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

I never really thought twice about Julianne Moore until I saw The Kids Are Alright. For some reason, I fell in love with her and now find her captivating and sexy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...