Wednesday 4 July 2012

RECENT VINTAGE ETSY PICKS

It's been absolutely YONKS since I last did a Best of Etsy post, mainly cos I've not been perusing it as often as I used to. Not sure why to be honest, guess I just have ups and downs with it. Meh. Back into it in a MAJOR way this week though!

Here's a few vintage gems I managed to find while I was rooting around...



 














I'm not saying I'd 100% wear EVERYTHING I've picked here, but they're still my faves.

If I was any sort of blogger worth my salt I'd have included links to all the shops and listings so y'all can go check 'em out yourselves... But I'm not.

HOWEVER, if you have an Etsy account you can "add me to your circle" or something, which means you can see all my favourites and I can see yours? I think? My username is kirstyannemclaren - imaginative.

Failing that I find a sensible search will throw up most of these (eg coral scalloped blouse, Mickey sweatshirt, candystripe cardigan etc...), though usually my go-to search is "90s grunge." Predictably.




4 comments:

Sadie said...

I love the aztec jacket and the black lace top :) xx

Kirsty said...

@Sadie Me too, shame it's £80 and shame it's July! mmmmmmuggy! xx

Caroline said...

Love the aztec jacket too! .. and the blue top with the belt looks gorgeous!

Caroline x
Caroline's Catwalk

Helen at THELOVECATSINC said...

that aztec jacket and the last blouse are both amazing

from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

ps. check out my brand new giveaway!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...