Thursday 31 May 2012

BB CREAMS: WHAT'S WITH ALL THE HYPE?

A little bit of a cheat here since I actually wrote this as a guest blog over at the Homespa Beauty site, but if you want to hear me ramble wax lyrical about all things BB then you can read it HERE.

Random photo of the Clinique BB Cream (which is good by the way) just cos, you know, it makes sense I guess...

Did you click it? You really should. Don't you love how I'm described as a FASHION EXPERT? My 14-year-old self begs to differ...

LOLCANO, right? Nice hat...

The Blurb on Homespa:
Homespa is the freelance make-up artistry, training and beauty therapy company that travels to you.  Our BABTAC approved training courses, professional make-up artistry and beauty therapy treatments are bespoke to each client's unique requirements.


With over a decade of experience in the beauty industry, Hollywood film, television, magazine shoots and fashion shows, Homespa is the ideal company to provide the high quality results you want.  We believe that everyone can benefit from our knowledge and expertise; you can also visit our Youtube channel for easy to follow pro demonstrations.

...So there you go.




In other news, I'm back from Portugal and have loads of photatoes to share with y'all, along with a few exciting collection and product reviews anaw. SWEET!


1 comment:

Roisin Elizabeth Keats said...

I remember when baseball hats were cool- I have a few fetching pictures of me on various holidays with my street style sun hat ;):L

Can't wait for the Portugal pictures/stories - I'm going on a cruise next month and its one of the stops and I've never been so would love to hear your thoughts/advice :)
xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...