Monday 16 April 2012

JANUARY JONES' BEST COVERS

This post is definitely more than a little creepy but y'all probably know by now how much I absolutely adore January Jones (ultimate girl crush) and I've been promising a "why I love Jan Jones" post for ages so consider this the first installment.

Reason 1: She never does a bad cover. Ever.








BOOBS.

This last one is more than a little racy for a dreary Monday morning, but hells, LOOK AT THE RACK ON THAT! Fierce.

Plus, as Betty Draper, you've gotta admire her parenting style...



"Go bang your head against a wall."

Is it weird that this makes me love her more? It definitely is. If you haven't seen Mad Men you need to. IMMEDIATELY.

Anyway, Love ya Jan Jones.

3 comments:

Abigail. said...

The woman is the epitome of fierce. Shame Betty got fat though.

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

I do agree she makes a good magazine cover, but I remember reading the interview in the Marie Claire mag and she came off pretty odd and not very nice I thought. Nice rack though fo sure. x

Kirsty said...

I know what you mean Rachel, she has a bit of a reputation for being strange and little bitchy, but I mean AREN'T WE ALL THOSE THINGS? I still totes love her... It's like a wild, unconditional thing. I sound like a huge creepball... xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...