Friday 11 January 2013

MARION COTILLARD - CRITICS CHOICE AWARDS 2013

Thanks to Mairead for the headsup over on Facedeath that the red-carpet pics of last night's Critics Choice Awards were up - GO GO GO!

I'm not going to waste any time on anyone else's dresses because, frankly, they were all a bit MEH... except from Marion Cotillard who was my favourite of the night and absolutely NAILED IT in this fabulous Zuhair Murad dress with Jimmy Choos and Louboutin clutch...


Just totally stunning, and I'm loving the hair too - making me rethink my middle part...

What do you guys think of Marion's dress, and did you have any other favourites from the red carpet? I also really liked Emily Blunt's white gown - even if it was a weird length - and slick 40s waves. She, like Marion, almost never gets it wrong. But don't get me started on Jennifer Lawrence and Elle Fanning...

SO EXCITED for the rest of awards season...








3 comments:

Roisin Elizabeth Keats said...

As far as I'm concerned Marion Cotillard can do absolutely no wrong ;)

beewaits said...

MARION COTILLARD IS FLAWLESS x

P said...

Wow - she looks absolutely INCREDIBLE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...