Tuesday, 4 October 2011


This week both Cos and Monki online shops went live. Trust me to be totally skinted until the 15th! Nightmare!

Doesn't stop me compiling a wee wishlist for both shops though, right?

Cos Wishlist:

Monki Wishlist:

Although I was initially more excited for the Monki shop finally going live, I have to say that I've been really impressed by Cos' offerings - especially the knitwear and coats. I'd love to say that Cos' grown-up, European, minimal style totally suits me, but to be honest I don't think it really does. But browsing their shop this morning for hours made me wish it did. TRES CHIC!

Just for a giraffe, here's the latest episode of Monki TV - a cute we series about bloggers and creative folk's personal style. Oh, and I've chucked in the Cos AW11 lookbook video too for good measure. Enjoy.

on Monki.


Victoria'sProcrastinationProject said...

Cos does such classic pieces! Great choices :)


taffetaramblings said...

ridiculously excited for monki, got a huge wishlist for payday!

great post xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...