Saturday 19 March 2011

JEEZE, BANANAS, SHUT YOUR FREAKIN GOB, OK?

This week I have been mostly quoting Juno under my breath AND feeling stripes.

On Wednesday, whilst under the influence of a ridiculous whim I purchased this delightful Vaudeville & Burlesque velvet and sheer black shirt from Urban Outfitters:




Swoooon, right?

I think I posted a similar shirt from Etsy a while ago and mused as to how much I was lusting after it...Anyway, I just literally could NOT stop myself.

Some other stripey pieces in at Urban online include these gems:

Just a nice simple layering piece.
 Seriously, do you realise how hard it is to find a plain black and white striped bodycon dress? Lemme tell ya, it's HARD. I kinda want to wear the vertical striped shirt over this, just to, like, MESS WITH PEOPLE'S HEADS...

Cool, am I right? I'm not wrong....

Won Hundred so prisonner chic...and the result is fabulous! Love the simple styling of a berry-red lip, plait and boots.

We used this skirt for one of the Sunday Herald shoots and I've loved it ever since - really like the combo of dusky pink and navy together. Hello Spring!


OH, PEE ESS, thanks a heap coyote ugly, this cactus-gram stings even worse than your abandonment.

3 comments:

Jasmin said...

that shirt is absolutely beautiful! x

asha said...

My friend has that last skirt! She was going to wear it out the other night but couldn't work out where to put it on/above her hips. I agree with Jasmin, the shirt is gorgeous.

Kirsty said...

Hey ladies, it's pretty hot eh? Money well spent :) Asha, I'd say above hips, but then I'm a sucker for anything high-waisted! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...