Saturday 16 October 2010

UNPLUG THE JUKEBOX

Halloween idea take three?



Oh how I wish I had more free time to devote to costume ideas this year! For example, this is my 6th day out of 15 in a row where I was up before half 6.

Can you spell zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...! Pretty spaced out at the moment. All this working and studying is great - being busy is exactly what I wanted, but it doesn't mean I don't miss my sleep :(

Tomorrow I'm working 8-1 and then Grandma-ing it up down in Ayrshire for my lunch. I've got to take photos to put together a slideshow as part of the online journalism section of my course and I thought I could take pics of my Grandma and I on our day out...but then I woke up to myself and realised that might be the dullest thing alive.

So instead I might take pics of my Clothes Mountain that is currently preventing me from getting all the way inside my spare room, and call it "Clothes That Don't Fit/I Don't Like/That I Bought in the Sale/That Came Out Weird in the Wash - That I Really Have to Chuck Out, But I Can't Because I've Got a Serious Hoarding Problem."

Catchy.

Also, I've now got a Twitter. Tweet me!*

*(I have no idea what this means. Can you actually communicate with people via Twitter? Is it not just about telling folk what you're doing? #technologyhatesme)

1 comment:

Maddy said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog and following :)
xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...