Friday 2 November 2012

KARL WHO?

KARL by Karl Lagerfeld at Net a Porter... Why? Because it's the most perfect collection ever and I can't stop obsessing about it. Actuals.

These bits in particular...












I mean, it's REDONK good, right? And sure, the dresses and jackets are over a grand, but some of the other bits n pieces are surprisingly affordable, like that iPhone case is only £35 yo (BUYING) and those leather fingerless gloves are £85 (BOUGHT). As for the insane bikini, who DOESN'T want Karl Lagerfeld's cameo on their boobs n butt? That's a redundant question, surely.

By the way, y'all may have been expecting a Halloweeny type post but NAW! I was working lates over the weekend and on actual Halloween night too, so, ALAS, yet another year spent jealously "liking" pals costume pics on Deathbook whilst chugging tea and watching The Sixth Sense (why is it on every single year?). But thanks to this collection and this awesome wee dude on google images, I'm ALL SET for my costume for next year...



IT'S HAPPENING.

5 comments:

Roisin Elizabeth Keats said...

So I want... everything? Mainly the dresses, and mainly the second one. But if someone just happened to pop up and be like 'Roisin - here you go, the whole collection' I probably wouldn't be turning it down.

beewaits said...

Mate - why are you even showing me these dresses? Do you want me to starve? Do you think they will accept payments of my first born because GURL I am all over that.
Karl Cameo on the vag/t&a - not sure if want.

Nicola said...

love your blog!

http://strawberryskull.blogspot.co.uk/

P said...

I need a leather jacket, like, sooo much right now. Need to buy a slightly cheaper one though. And slightly should be in Italics but I don't understand html....

Is This Real Life? said...

Uh I love the iphine case so epic! X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...